Dahámab (79 Signature) and his 3 archer minions are a mounted warband just west of Cliving, in the Norcrofts. In my opinion this warband can be challenging, as you will see when i DIE in the video.. :) i was thinking of rerecording it, but didn’t. I make my quick recovery and get back into the battle. I normally try to take down his archers 1st, then Dahámab. Hope you enjoy! & Please please please like & subscribe, It really is the best way to help the channel grow!
Click To Follow
- Everquest 2 (1)
- General News (14)
- Guides (1)
- In Game Festivals (2)
- Lotro: Bree-land Deeds (7)
- Lotro: Ered Luin Deeds (4)
- Lotro: Into The Wild (2)
- Lotro: Lone-lands Deeds (8)
- Lotro: Mounted Combat (6)
- Lotro: Northdowns Deeds (6)
- Lotro: ROR Beta (1)
- Lotro: Shire Deeds (6)
- Lotro: Trollshaws Deeds (4)
- Minecraft (12)
- Minecraft Survival (8)
- Shroud Of The Avatar (1)
- Uncategorized (4)
- What I Listen to While Gaming (2)
Maybe... Its not too late... To learn how to love... and forget how to hate... -Ozzy Osbourne
Single, 30 Something Male from Kalamazoo, MI.. Camping Nut, Gaming Guru, Creator of Art, Sci-fi/Fantasy/Horror Lover, Technology Geek, Tolkien Fan, Admirer of Women & Spoiler of My 4 Nieces n Nephews. If you would like to know more, ask me!
Top Posts & Pages
- LOTRO: Trollshaws Slayer Deed Guide: Wolf Slayer
- Mounted Combat: Warband Dahámab
- Lotro Deed Guide: Shire Wolf Slayer
- LOTRO 2012 Harvest Fest: Bilbo's Haunted Cellar, Chest Run
- LOTRO: Bree Slayer Deed Guide: Neeker-Breeker Slayer
- 1st Impression Thoughts on LOTRO: Helm’s Deep, Part 1, Classes.
- Lotro: Daily/Repeatable Quest List
- LOTRO Mithril Edition Giveaway, Update.. Please Read Description Below!
- LOTRO: Shire Slayer Deed Guide: Spider Slayer
- The Grind to a Free Helms Deep Quest Pack